Free Range Egg & Poultry Australia Ltd accreditation is available to all financial members.
To apply for FREPA accreditation simply send us an email using the form below:
Once the application form is completed and the supporting documentation has been obtained (incl. sketches of farm and shed/range areas; and copy of Public Liability insurance policy)
- The audit will be scheduled and carried out by a qualified Exemplar Global Auditor.
- To become accredited the applicant must abide by the RangeCare Code of Practice for Accreditation by FREPA Ltd, which includes following the appropriate FREPA Standards.
- Costs of the initial audit and the annual renewal audit are to be paid by the applicant. The annual audit cost between $400 – $600 plus GST plus travel of the auditor.
- The applicant receives the Accreditation Certificate in their name, and for a specific property. It is your management skills as well as the farming facilities and management systems that the Auditor examines and certifies.
- Renewal of Accreditation is done annually.