Free Range Egg & Poultry Australia Ltd accreditation is available to all financial members.
The first step is to apply for FREPA membership, then you can apply for accreditation of your operation by either filling in the electronic Microsoft Word form or by printing and filling in a paper based form.
Free Range Poultry Meat:
Free Range Eggs:
Once the application form is completed and the supporting documentation has been obtained (incl. sketches of farm and shed/range areas; and copy of Public/Product Liability insurance policy)
- The audit will be scheduled and carried out by a qualified QAS-RSA Auditor.
- To become accredited the applicant must abide by the RangeCare Code of Practice for Accreditation by FREPA Ltd, which includes following the appropriate FREPA Standards.
- Costs of the initial audit and the annual renewal audit are to be paid by the applicant. The annual audit cost is $495 plus GST plus travel of the auditor.
- The applicant receives the Accreditation Certificate in their name, and for a specific property. It is your management skills as well as the farming facilities and management systems that the Auditor examines and certifies.
- Renewal of Accreditation is done annually.